Friday 2 December 2011

Friday Faves: Ms Glitzy

Vivacious fashion and lifestyle blogger, Ms Glitzy, writes about everything from high fashion to the latest must-visit pig-out spot. When she is not trying out the latest wonder beauty products or partying up a storm at the hottest fashion events in town, she spends time in exciting cities like Hong Kong and New York. Join her on her adventures for a hearty dose of all things fabulous and fun!

After featuring her video tutorial on how to achieve alluring red lips earlier this week, we are happy to see her again so soon on the blog - this time to share five of her favourite things with us!



1. Instagram - My favourite iPhone camera app. I am now addicted to snapping pictures on the go, beautifying it with a retro filter before sharing the photos with my friends! When I am bored, I would dive straight to Instagram to check out others' snapshots. Hope to see you guys on Instagram; I'm "msglitzy"!

2. Latte - I will make it a point to visit a recommended cafe at every city that I visit. I would order a cup of latte and just sit back and enjoy my moment there.

3. Cheongsam - (Nishita Cheongsam by Ong Shunmugam) I am a fan of modified cheongsam dresses that show off the beauty of our Chinese culture, yet flatter different body shapes. Moreover, a cheongsam dress makes us look polished and sophisticated effortlessly.

4. Bold Necklace - (Clad in Chrysanthemums Necklace by Modcloth) I am not a very adventurous dresser, so a statement necklace works wonders in accentuating my day-to-day outfits.

5. Olivia by Olivia Ong - My current ear food. This album consists of mostly covers reinterpreted with jazzy and bossa nova arrangements. It is such an enjoyment listening to Olivia's soothing and soulful vocals. Favourite track: Track 2 I feel the Earth Move.

No comments:

Post a Comment